SOMALI - ADEN FITHAR – 952-496-5166
RUSSIAN - SVETLANA MSHAR – 952-496-5094
SPANISH – YAEL RIPOLL 952-496-5813
SPANISH - LINA MARIN 952-496-5193
iPad Resources (6th-8th Grade)
- Perform a “hard restart." Hold the Home and Power button down until you see the Apple logo.
- Check your WiFi connection.
- Check for updates. Check Settings, General, Software Update.
- Use Safari to access Canvas if the Student app isn’t working.
- Reinstall apps from Self Service.
- Canvas Student
- Google Meet
- LockDown Browser
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
All apps are available in Self Service. We never ask students to use the App Store.
Apps You May Need
- Explain Everything
- Book Creator
- PicCollage EDU
- Adobe Spark (Video, Page, Post)
- Others as requested by your teacher
MacBook Resources (9th-12th Grade)
- Toggle WiFi off and on if it isn't working.
- Shut down your MacBook. Hold down power button if the screen is frozen.
- Check Self Service for updates to operating system and software you may need.
For more support:
Do you have a question on an activity you were assigned? Email your teacher! There may also be helpful information on the Shakopee Tutorials page.
Shakopee Schools is working to answer your family’s questions. These pages will be updated as needed.
Parents, you can also connect with us via email or phone.
firstname.lastname@example.org This goes to our help desk system. Please provide as much detail as you can about the issue.
(952) 697-8701 (This is not a direct line, but you can leave a voicemail and we will get back to you.)