|USB C||Magsafe Charger||Magsafe Charger||Answin|
|USB C||Multi-port out (VGA and HDMI)||Monitor|
|USB C||USB A|
All other USB A accessories
A dock is required when multi-monitor setups are requested.
Multi-monitor set ups using a dock also require a USB-C to VGA (or HDMI) adapter and DisplayPort cable. The total cost includes those parts.
Most installs with dock, adapters, and adapters will cost around $350. Monitors are not included.
|USB C||All the things|
See page 5 for available ports
|CalDigit||TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock||Amazon||$310.00|
This category includes items such as keyboards, mice, presentation clickers and so on. In general, these devices should be able to connect via Bluetooth. We will be avoiding the use of physically connected peripherals wherever possible.
|Presentation Clicker||Bluetooth (and 2.4GHz USB)||Logitech||R500||Amazon||$40-60|
|Keyboard (w numerical keypad)||Bluetooth||Macally||BTWKEYMB||Amazon||$60|
|Mouse||Bluetooth (and 2.4 GHz USB)||Jelly Comb||8541666517||Amazon||$19-22|
- AirPlay is the preferred and supported way to connect to projectors, TVs, and other audiovisual equipment.
- Bluetooth accessories are preferred for items such as external keyboards, mice, presentation clickers, and so on.
- Multi-port adapters should be used in all situations except when installing a dock.
- Tech will cover the cost of one multi-port adapter or one USB C to A converter for staff. Afterward their building will be charged back.
- Dock and multi-monitor set ups will be charged back to the building in accordance with our Technology Budget Responsibility guidelines.